Thursday 20 October 2011

Extremes

And so we go from one extreme to the other. Having been ridiculously bored and unmotivated for the last few weeks today has been a bit of a whirlwind.

Starting at about 1am this morning when I found out that one of you had decided to hack into my hotmail account. I know it was someone who knows me, as they specifically went through and deleted the folder titled "sarah" which had all the abusive messages that I have been sent over the last couple of months while leaving everything else pretty much untouched. It was a neat trick trying to set my account up to BCC your account on all my outgoing emails, and well done on setting the out-of-office to copy you on all my incoming emails.

However, by leaving your address, anonymous as it initially seems to be, you have left some grubby electronic fingerprints all over my account. And by the way, most of the crap has been sent to my other email account, and I have all my emails backed up to my laptop, my pc, and now to the server at work as well. And my solicitor has hard copies of everything up to last weekend as well, so you will need to do a much more thorough job if you want to try deleting the pile of evidence against you and/or your friends.

Today's other major block of excitement was a fire drill at work. Auto-pilot was enough to overcome the basic inertia and get me moving towards the door but I was struggling with the stress of agoraphobia before I was half way down the stairs. Being outside wasn't as bad as I expected as I had some friends around me. Having 400+ people around was more of a problem. Trying to focus on the 4 people you are standing with and pretend that the rest of the crowd don't exist is something of a challenge.

On top of that I have had trips to the psychiatrist, and the GP. I had to go to WHSmith to get a wedding card and to the post box as well. All in, this is by far the most I have been outside or doing things for months. Had to run back from the post box, and been in a shit state since I stopped, but that is the balance for trying to do too much at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment