Monday 31 October 2011

Another weekend over

Failed to get to the post office on Saturday morning. That is two weekends in a row now. Think I am going to have to find someone to take me during the week instead.

I have been trying to do my front garden all week but only managing to do 20 minutes or so at a time. Not making enough progress but it is outside the living room. It should only have been a 3 or 4 hours job but doing it bit by bit is at least doubling that.

I had a visitor on Sunday so I got a trip to Asda for a coffee. Took about 4 hours back in my house for the tremors to stop, so I didn't get back out to do anything in the garden.

Next week I am getting Dexter for the whole weekend. Having him around to babysit should at least mean I get out for some fresh air. Hopefully having him around will at least be enough to let me finish the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment