Thursday 3 November 2011

Walkies

I don't have a parking space for work tomorrow. That didn't used to bother me, I just had to get up 15 minutes earlier, park half a mile away and walk in. Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow. Parking in the visitors car park is likely to get me in trouble with security, but I may have to risk that. Walking half a mile on my own might be ok in the morning, but I can't see the trip back to the car at the end of the day being possible. Might have to try and come up with a way to drive and meet the free work bus somewhere.

I do at least have a weekend of Dexter to look forward to, if I can survive tomorrow. Hopefully he will help me go to the post office and finish the garden. Not sure if he likes fireworks but I could see some being set off at the park tonight and I didn't hear them, so hopefully he won't notice either. Planning to tire him out enough on Saturday that he will be too tired to get stressed even if they are loud enough for him to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment