Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday 15th October

It's now Saturday morning. I am watching the Wales vs France semi-final. I bet early on France, and then after the sending off the odds swung so far that I also have a bet on Wales. Now whoever wins I am £40 better off than I was this morning, but this also means I no longer care who wins.

I had planned to get up early this morning and try to go outside before anyone else was about, and then to try and build on that by going to Asda on my own sometime through the weekend. It is now 10am and I am still in my pyjamas so that plan is cancelled for another week.

I have finally given up on wading through the abusive messages being sent to my yahoo email account. If that is your main means of contacting me then you have a couple of days to get in touch and get my new details before I close it. I am not going to publicise my new address. At least this gives me something to do today as I can wander round the internet clearing anywhere that has my old address on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment