Tuesday 11 October 2011

Short week, long week

It has been over a week since I have been on here. I can't even muster the energy to write most days so I just don't bother.

Yesterday was national mental health day. This meant that twitter was awash with links to useful websites.

Had some minor successes over the last week. Been coping better with work. Eating every day without having to force myself and without being sick. Still not really managed to go outside on my own but did manage the supermarket and even a trip to the cinema with babysitters to look after me.

Yesterday was also the first day that I managed to finish a structured training session in over 3 months. Still needed a babysitter to come and drag me there but at least I finished a session.

No psychiatrist this week as he is away on holiday. But I have had a couple of visitors over the weekend and maybe a visit from Dexter to look forward to later in the week.

Some bits of the last week seemed to drag by desperately slowly but at the same time the whole week has disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment