Tuesday 15 November 2011

Another week over

After such a great weekend with Dexter the whole of last week was a major disappointment. I had hoped that I would be able to go forward with doing more on my own after managing so much. Going to swimming on Monday was the only success of the whole week.

Sunday I woke up to another delightful email from one of my fans with nothing better to do than make up fake email addresses and send me abuse. I have added it to the collection. I also received a response from UKA last week confirming that they have started their investigation. This just gives me one more to add to their reading pile.

I have so many holidays left to take this year that I have had to start using them up before I lose them. I have 4 days off this week and every Friday off for the rest of the year. Not sure how I will cope without the distraction of going in to the office. I am going to go through to Elgin for a couple of days to save me from just sitting in the house all day. Then when I come back I am going to get Friday with Dexter.

Hopefully the distance will also be enough to let me get out of the house without help. According to the fuel gauge I should find out if that works or not by about Huntly.

I have packed my swimming and running gear, as much out of habit as anything else. I thought about putting the bike in as well but decided it wasn't worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment