Sunday 6 November 2011

Dexter-ous Weekend

Saturday was the most eventful day I have had in months. After an early morning walk in the park and a quick trip to the office, Dexter then took me to the post office, for a haircut and a visit to my granny all before lunch. Then in the afternoon we went out to help set up the course for Methlick duathlon, and then had a drive-thru McDonalds and an early evening walk round the park before the fireworks started. By the time Strictly started one of us was snoring away, by the time it finished we both were.

With Dexter on guard and a couple of completely exhausting day in the bag, I also managed to sleep in my bed for the first time in over two months. Hopefully two nights of that will have been enough that I will manage on my own tonight.

Having done no gardening at all yesterday we did get stuck into that this morning. Shifted nearly two tonnes of stones today. Still another tonne to go but don't think I will get enough daylight for it till next weekend. If I can't manage it then I am off on holiday for most of the following week so will just need to do it through that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment