Friday 4 November 2011

Friday funday


First obvious big mistake I have made at work. Trusted myself to do my job properly and then then made a stupid mistake that I would have caught before. Then had to spend an extra hour in the office trying to figure things out and tidy it up. So apparently I am still not able to do my job without someone checking up on me.

As predicted the trip back to the car was beyond horrible. It was about 700m from the office to where I parked and I had to stop to throw up twice on the way. I made thai curry for dinner but I couldn't face eating it.

Dexter will be round soon so hopefully he will distract me enough for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully he will like thai curry for his breakfast. Got loads of outdoor stuff to do with him, and might even try and get him to take me for a haircut as well if I get time.

My one-a-day deletions from facebook is going surprisingly well. Restraining myself from closing my account, or going on a wild binge of deleting people, coupled to making some progress on clearing up is going better than expected. Still plenty more to go though.

No comments:

Post a Comment