Saturday 17 September 2011

Saturday 17th Sept

I did manage to get out for a jog this morning (still not calling anything outside 9-min-miles a run). I was struggling to control my breathing and tried to quit just before 3 miles but got dragged on and did eventually finish the full 9. Unfortunately, part way round the route I was reminded that today was Crathes Half. Even thinking that I would potentially be on the same road as her in her car during the last mile of our route caused me to have a panic attack. By the time I got to back to the car I had the tremors and hyperventilating both going, along with fairly major pins and needles. The pins and needles are a new one, I assume they come with trying to jog while hyperventilating. I had to sit locked in the car for 5 minutes before I could calm myself down enough to feel my feet and fingers properly. Started typing this two hours later and still had a tremor when I tried to drink my tea.

Having shorts on also showed that my skin is having a reaction to the lack of direct sunlight. Barely seeing the sun for over two months has meant that what tan I had has disappeared but I have also developed a load of mysterious white blotches. Almost anti-freckles. I had spotted a few on my arms last week but they are definitely spreading. More for the doctors to try and sort out. I have also been having a lot more dizzy spells today. Probably just low blood sugar from exercising on no fuel.

The rest of the day has been back to hiding in my living room with the TV. I have finally given up on going to the supermarket and have done my shopping online this week. That is going to bring it's own challenge tomorrow afternoon when I have to open the door to a stranger. Couldn't cope enough to open the door to the charity collector or the door-to-door salesgirl that came round earlier in the week. Hopefully because I know he is coming in a fixed time window that will give me enough to relax and prepare before he arrives.

Update.
It's 9pm and I still have the hand tremor, that makes it about 11 hours now. Think that is the longest it has ever been without a break. This has been joined for the last couple of hours by a massive headache and neither ibuprofen nor paracetamol have touched it. I thought it might have just been dehydration from jogging this morning but I have had plenty to drink today. I haven't been grinding my teeth today so it can't have been caused by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment