Sunday 18 September 2011

Still sliding - Sept 18th

And the slide continues.

Yesterday's hand tremors and the headache were still going when I went to bed and they kept me awake till at least 3am. The breathing and relaxation exercises that work on the leg tremors and heart rate don't seem to work on hands, and nothing was working on the headache. Once I got to the point where exhaustion overtook them and I finally got to sleep it was disrupted by the nightmares again. I have had about 3 hours of broken sleep so I am totally exhausted. I have tried a couple of times to have a nap today but both have led to crying attacks instead of sleep.

Winding back about six weeks I was having troubles with relative "highs" on exercise days and serious downs the day after. Having had a month completely off running I thought maybe that would have improved by now. Since I didn't get anything resembling an improvement yesterday it is more than a little disappointing that today has still come out as such a low.

Had to turn my computer off for a big chunk of this afternoon while I was being sick and having a major crying attack. A load of my friends have been posting photos from last night's party. If you want to spend your time partying with her then that is your choice but shoving it down my throat by posting smiley photos of you cuddling up to her on facebook is not fair. Nor does it in any way resemble "not taking sides".

No comments:

Post a Comment