Sunday 4 December 2011

Busy, Busier, Busiest?

So apparently since the texts and email threats weren't working, the new plan to intimidate me is to do regular drive-by's of my house. I saw 5 this weekend. Not sure how many I missed as I had visitors and Dexter for big chunks of Saturday.

For anyone who thinks I am being paranoid and just noticing people driving past as part of their normal day. I live at the very end of a dead-end street. You don't drive past my house by accident, most people coming to visit here on purpose struggle to find it even with directions. You certainly don't drive by it 5 times in two days by accident.


On a more positive note:
It has been a good week for visitors. After having a panic attack and running out on swimming on Monday night, I wasn't expecting to see anyone outside of work for the rest of the week. Instead I have had someone round to visit pretty much every evening. I also managed to go back out for a second swim without freaking out thanks to a babysitter dragging me to the pool. All of that combined to leave me calm enough that I managed to go out for a haircut on my own on Saturday morning.

That has obviously been undone since.

I am meant to be out for 4 different dinners this week. Can't see past the first one at the minute. Don't think I am going to cope with the busier ones later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment